Bad faith insurance has rapidly grown and become a pervasive and very serious mainstream problem that threatens all Americans and all business interests. Up until now, the only way for individuals, businesses and related claimants to collect on a denied claim has been to fight the bad faith insurance companies in court. The common practice of “vacatur” has minimized the availability of reference materials on the subject of bad faith insurance by an estimated 50-80% but as the use and practice of bad faith practices has become so widespread, there has been a marked increase in articles, etc. on the subject since 1999.
Because bad faith insurance practices have grown to widespread proportions and become such a common practice, a growing and increasing number of reference materials have been published and produced on the subject of bad faith insurance since 1999-2000. Please make us aware and let us know the source of any reference materials on bad faith insurance that we don’t have using the following email link.
- ‘INSIDER’ HEADLINE: Authoritative White Paper Confirms Industrywide Problem: No Large Claims Being Paid
- ‘INSIDER’ HEADLINE: Insider Exposes Widespread Bad Faith Insurance Industry Problem, Offers Expert Advice
- ‘INSIDERS’ ARTICLES: Bad Faith And Related Articles By Industry Insiders, Trade Press And Defense Attorneys
- PLAINTIFF ATTORNEY ARTICLES: Plaintiff Insurance Attorneys On Bad Faith Insurance And Expert Legal Advice
- VIDEOS INVESTIGATIVE EXPOSÉS: View Videos Of Insurers Bad Faith Practices Caught In The Act By TV Media
- THE PRESS & OTHER MEDIA ARTICLES: Bad Faith & Related Published Articles Of Interest
- PLAINTIFFS ‘HELPFUL TIPS’: Plaintiffs (Non-lawyer) ‘Helpful Tips’ From Their Bad Faith Claims Perspectives
- INSURANCE IN GENERAL: Articles On The Basics Of Insurance In General
- INSURANCE IN GENERAL: Other Frauds, Fines, Allegations And Charges Against Insurance Companies
- PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE: Articles On P&C Basics, What Insurers Don’t Want You To Know & More (Incl. Auto, Home, P&C, Workers Comp., Accident, Business, Personal Injury, Malpractice, Etc)
- LIFE INSURANCE FRAUD: Life Insurance Basics, What Insurers Don’t Want You To Know, Remember & More
- ANNUITIES FRAUD: Annuities Basics, What Insurers Don’t Want You To Know & More
- HEALTH (& LIFE) INSURANCE: Basics Of Health Insurance, What Insurers Don’t Want You To Know & More (Includes Health, HMO, Life, Disability, LTC-Long Term Care, Etc.)
- MANAGED CARE: MCOs-PBMs Bad Faith Practices, Behind-The-Scenes Activities & More
- MANAGED CARE: Some Lawsuits, Frauds, Fines, Allegations, Charges Against MCOs, PBMs & Related
- MEDICARE AND Rx DRUG ACT 2003: MCOs-PBMs-Drug Cos. Practices, Behind-The-Scenes Activities & More
- MEDICARE AND Rx DRUG ACT 2003: Some Lawsuits, Frauds, Fines, Charges Against MCOs, PBMs, Drug Cos.
- OTHER BOOKS AND VIDEOS: Other Library References
- OTHER PUBLICATIONS: Other Library References
(Note: Although we try to prevent obvious errors or mistakes, we do not accept responsibility for any error, typo or information that may not be accurate. Reference and read our Legal Disclaimer and Copyright. All insurance policyholders, claimants, complainants, plaintiffs and all consumers should never construe or accept anything as legal advice, including that incorporated herein, without consulting a lawyer and furthermore know that only a lawyer can give legal advice. If you need the legal advice of an attorney or need a lawyer to represent you in an insurance related matter, click on FBIC’s Plaintiff Insurance “Find-A-Lawyer Directory“.)
E-mail reference recommendations and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The opinions expressed by others or by and/or about businesses referenced on FBIC’s (www.badfaithinsurance.org) website in articles, reference materials or other forms of communication are not necessarily in agreement with those of FBIC, as they may differ, be contrary or in complete disagreement with FBIC opinions and/or recommendations. FBIC neither supports or endorses any of these products, services or views, and makes no guaranty as to their accuracy. FBIC in no way offers, recommends or solicits any other’s referenced product or service or referenced third party’s product or service to be bought or sold nor should their reference be considered to be a solicitation or offer to buy or sell. FBIC is not associated with these or other party’s communication sources, has no business relationship nor receives remuneration from the sale of their products or services. These communications by others on FBIC’s website are for educational purposes only. FBIC does not accept any liability arising from their accuracy, legitimacy or use. FBIC highly recommends that people interested in purchasing any of these others products or services should seek out and get advice from the appropriate professional financial/credit rating, professional accountancies, professional insurance specialists and/or professional legal sources as necessary and appropriate before selling or purchasing.
Read our Legal Disclaimer and Copyright. All Rights Reserved.
©1998-2018 FBIC (www.badfaithinsurance.net)